Monday, December 25, 2006

Once Was Cool

Before I get to the main part of this blog, I need to give an update on my current blogging plight. It seems that a program, probably my firewall/filter software, prevents me from logging into either Gmail, Blogger, or anything Google-related. Since I'm home for Christmas, I thought I'd post a couple of things. I'll be traveling back to Louisville tomorrow where I cannot login at home, unfortunately. I can always blog at school, which I may try to do more often.

In the meantime, I apologize for inability to keep the blog updated.

Okay...Now to the main feature...

For those who haven't heard, my dad has a Myspace page now. Click here to check it out! He puts some neat videos and things on there from time to time. I must admit though that he normally sends the links to me first, so I get a backstage pass, so to speak.

He currently has a slide show of pictures from our family get-togethers. The first section (the large majority) are from the event we had with my mom's family, the McEntire's. Some of the pictures in the middle are of the Wells family event held at my grandmother's house. Then, there are a few taken here at our house with my parents, my sister, and my brother-in-law. It's pretty neat, and I thought it would give some of my friends an opportunity to "meet" my family. Click here to check out the slide show.

I'd also like to give kudos to my dad who did a wonderful job teaching Sunday school this past Sunday. He's the new Sunday school teacher for one of the adult men classes. He did a wonderful job, and I'm very proud of him. It's so great to see him using the knowledge that he has learned over the years. He's always been such a good teacher!

All that was to say that I'm proud to be the son of Mr. Once-Was-Cool!

No comments: