- Religious books with which I agree
- Religious books with which I disagree
- Contemporary, popular religious works that I am reading to evaluate
- Fiction and literature that I read for fun
- Fiction and literature that I read in order to learn and discipline my mind
- Non-fiction works (history, culture, politics, etc.) that I read for personal interest and to be better informed
- Various kinds of books that are recommended to me by others
- And...books I'm not sure why I'm reading!
All that is to say that having a book on my current reading list might not constitute an endorsement. My goal is to avoid being myopic, and a diverse reading list will help accomplish such a goal.
You'll probably see many of these books on here for many months. Some of them are reference books that I turn to occasionally and might read one chapter a month.
Also, feel free to suggest a book and why you think it's worth a read, and you just might find it on my list one of these days.